Saturday, May 17, 2008

My First Attempt!

Hai there im Tok..haha....First time in here..Haha....
Im just wan to share wat i have gone thru or just blog wat happened in the day itself....haha..
OK! for a START.............

Saturday(17/5/2008), in the early morning i went to the sentosa with some of my AZAM kids and the makciks2 & bob...NEVER forget my JUJU!...haha...It was a fun day although i was tired of not getting enough sleep as i was werking night shift in the mosque. I got to sleep abt 1hr ONLY!!! but its okies........ ;-)

It was fun when we all(me,bob,the kids) went for a swim in the sea....actually the kids have changed to thier clen shirts but when they saw me & bob they quickly changed to thier WET shirts to join the FUN!!! ME climb over bob & wanna try some stunts...HAHA!!! This Sum PICS!





Then here come the boys.....playing a fighting game...Me & Bob have to be the sasaran dorang!!! Eventully I won the 1st match & lost the 2nd match!



Then there's this cute gal name Musyahidah...She is a quite gal but on that day she wa stuck to me without no reasons...haha....so i just layan die lor....so me & juju take some pics......wif the gal..haha





Then IM the amatuer cameraman took the pic of my juju & ask her to do a post what i wan her to do & she follow...TAK SIA2 It turn Nice!



Then almost ending day.....the kids get to take pic wif the parrot that was name *i cannot remember* haha.....me & my juju thought there's a bird show gg to start soon...so we tak dapat ambik gmbr ngan parrot...it was dissapointing because the show starts @ 1700hrs & at that is the time the bus gg to depart us back to hougang. but its okie...there's always a next time (Insya-Allah)



Then its gg back time....The kids & Us Have FUN TOO!!! & the MAKCIKS TOO!!!
Here are some of the PicS that i want to share wif u all.....That's All for now...Enjoyed the pics...& wait up for the next blogging...I dunnoe wen...HEHEH!!!






Tok & Juju Taking Pic TIME!!!


No comments: