Monday, May 19, 2008

EAST COAST PARK!!!!!!

Continue from sun story...

After parking in front of my house parking lot...bob msg me & ask whether want to go to Mustaffa Cntr anot....so i say okie lor if u noe how to go....so i went to pick him up & we proceed to esso to pump petrol...then ahen i wanted to pay.....The counter say that the nets system is down....haha...then i feel of wanted bo berry...so we go masjid...then when i come out of masjid bob say that kite duduk pat masjid je after subuh then we go out & eat breakfast....so when after subuh we went to mcdonald near my house & Tapao for cik madi also....HAHAHA.....So when sampai masjid & after eat we slp & i tt of waking up @ 8.30am....but i woke up 2 10am when wan jawe called me up....I supposed to mit the boys @ 9am...haha...But what to do im SLEEPY!!!!!!!!

Then i went to 252 & meet them....cheh i tot i only late but there's also other ppl that late....so i get the chance to slp....& mamat wake me up to tell me that we all are gg.....so we fetch Ajid then go to eact coast....otw there it was a sunny day so we suffer the sun BUT its Still FUN!!!!!

When we reached the park we play soccer & my team wo 3-0.........haha....its just a fun game...ten air pun habis....then zul(SP) drive to buy air but when return they bought inly 2 bottke of wstre only...hahhaha...Then we went to the beach & JUMP to the water....Play some stunts.....then go u makan...ten go to the sea again...HAHAHAHA!!!!!MAKIN GELAP LAH AKU!!!!!haahaha......then i, abg razni, salam & hafiz black finish swimming @ 07:10pm.......haha...after bath we straight go back to hougang & well im so tired & didn't get enough sleep so i went hm by asking zul(SP) to send me hm...but m driving then he drive back...HAHAHAHKZ...... so that day i slept early....& if there's aniting change in the political system that nite i was not informed because i went back!!!1 SO I NEED INFORMATION!!!!! HAHAHA!!!

No comments: