Friday, July 24, 2009

Whats Happening...??

Well it has been long i didnt blog...Well here i am... im doing just not great... still seeking n finding how to be a good person...well now a days it has been tough for me....its has been like the past for me...it really makes me feel different... n i always fought with her...i have not been gg to school lately...

I DONT WANT TO QUIT SCHOOL!!!

But u see...its just make me boring n lazy...have to go school then go werk till midnight then go hm...with not enough of sleep i have to wake up n go school...haiya... and my brain n mind....very hard to make them change n have a study mind again...

Just Pray to You (Allah)...


Give US Strenght...

Give US Motivation...

Show US The Right Path...

Make US The Good Hamba & Insan...


THIS IS NOT SHOW OFF!!!
JUST A PIECE FROM MY HEART!!!
DOA FOR EVERY-ONE (FOR THE 1 I HATE & LOVES)!!!

No comments: